Share this event on Linked In
Investing in Social Media, Investing in Relationships, Investing In Community.
The Social Business.
State of Now – 140 Conference Montreal
Monday, May 14th, 2012 VIP Cocktail *VIP Ticket holders only
Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM Conference
Social media has altered the way we are doing business, it has contributed to the emergence of a new era in business communication, and to the strengthening of corporate relationships in community and among consumers. This conference looks to provide a 360 experience to business professionals looking to understand how to successfully use social media, by providing fast paced talks and networking opportunities covering successful strategies in Social Media across a range of industries and people.
“The conference will be taking a look at the continued effects of the emerging real-time Internet on business, and systemic changes the worldwide adoption of the real-time web is having on a wide variety of industries, markets and people. You will leave with a fresh outlook on how the real time web can be used in your business or personal life to actually do something meaningful.” – Jeff Pulver, Founder and Curator of the #140conf / “State of Now” events worldwide:
Who Should Attend?
Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Sales Executives, Directors, Vice-Presidents, and Managers who want to improve their organization’s Social Media awareness and proficiency, and learn from others will be attending the 140Conf Montreal. The conference provides a unique opportunity for forward thinking business people to gain insight into the possibilities of the social web in a condensed and informative day. Opportunity to network with others during the event provides great value to anyone participating!
We will also be presenting an interesting Real Estate Panel, for all those in the Real Estate and related industries to understand how to better get in on social!
The schedule for the events are unique and fast paced. It was Jeff Pulver’s, the founder of 140 Conferences worldwide, intention to provide a platform for as many people as possible to share their thoughts and engage in conversation with the attending delegates. You will find individual talks set to: 10 minutes; “Featured talks” 10-15 minutes and the various panel discussions set for 10 to 20 minutes.
What will be covered?
Everything you need to know about Social Business!
Over 30 Spectacular Speakers will present during the course of the event.
Presentations that will touch all sectors addressing the areas of Branding, Marketing, Customer Service, Social Business Strategy, Social Media Measurement, Non-profit, Education, Leadership, Human Resources, Media, Blogging, Building Community, Communications, Real Estate, the Arts, Gamification/ Location Marketing, to name a few.
The 140 Conference Montreal Speakers
Presentations in English unless otherwise specified
Click through Bio for full speaker information.
- Mila Araujo, Director of Personal Insurance for Ogilvy & Ogilvy Inc. @Milaspage Mila’s Bio
- Stéphanie Baron, Mercenary @StephanieBaron Stéphanie’s Bio
- Susan Borst, Director, Industry Initiatives, IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) @SusanBorst Susan’s Bio
- Dan CowenCo-Founder & CEO, Echo Labs Limited (developer of Echoer) @echoerapp Dan’s Bio
- Ted Curtin Founding partner and Chief Brand Strategist of i-Marketing Services @TedCurtin Ted’s Bio
- Erica Diamond Author, Founder and Editor-In-Chief of WomenOnTheFence.com, Award-Winning Entrepreneur @WomenOntheFence Erica’s Bio
- Thoma Daneau, Social Media Specialist, Advisio @ThomaDaneau Thoma’s Bio
- Ric Dragon, CEO DragonSearch, Author Social Marketology @RicDragon Ric’s Bio
- Sam Fiorella, Chief Marketing Sensei @SamFiorella Sam’s Bio
- Karima-Catherine Goundiam, Manager, Social media, online communities @DeloitteCanada @karimacatherine Karima’s Bio
- Josepf Haslam, Business Development, DragonSearch @Josepf Josepf’s Bio
- Simon Hénault, Fondateur, Linked Québec Simon’s Bio may be read here.
- Greg Isenberg, Partner, Wall Street Survivor @GregIsenberg Greg’s Bio
- Mitch Joel President, Twist Image, Author/Blogger, Six Pixels of Separation, The Twist Image Blog & Podcast read Mitch’s Bio
- Alan K’necht, Partner, Digital Always Media Inc. @aknecht Alan’s Bio
- Ashkan Karbasfrooshan, Founder and CEO, WatchMojo @AshKan Ashkan’s Bio
- Abe Kasbo, CEO Verasoni Worldwide @Verasoni read Abe’s Bio
- Fatima Omar Khamissa, CEO and Founder, GOD Consious Women’s Institute @Spiritualbizmom Fatima’s Bio
- Kellie Leigh, Zoocasa @KellieAtZoocasa Kellie’s Bio
- JC Little, President, Creative Director, Producer Little Animation Inc. @LittleAnimation JC’s Bio
- Kathy (Kat) Mandelstein Director Social Business, WW Marketing Programs, Web & Events, IBM @KatMandelstein Kat’s Bio
- Renee Martinez, President, Ruby Marcom @ReneeMMartinez Renee’s Bio
- Fred McClimans, Founder/ Executive Director at 2020Foundation @FredMcClimans Fred’s Bio
- Jeannine Morber, Founder, Morber Marketing Group @MorberMarketing Jeannine’s Bio
- Dr. Quentin Newhouse,Jr, President, Q Newhouse Structured Coaching Strategies, Inc, Quentin’s Bio
- Doina Oncel, Founder Doina’s Infinite Solutions @DoinaOncel Doina’s Bio
- Gigi Peterkin, GigiPeterkin.Com @Gigi_Peterkin Gigi’s Bio
- Stan Phelps, Chief Solutions Officer at Synergy Events, Author, What’s Your Purple Goldfish How to Win Customers and Influence Word of Mouth @9InchMarketing Stan’s Bio
- Pamela Mae Ross, Pam Ross Consulting, Integrating Operations & HR @PamelaMaeRoss Pam’s Bio
- Judi Samuels, Director of Marketing Fairmont Hotels & Resorts @chieflemonhead Judi’s Bio
- Lynda St-Arneault, President EXO Marketing @ExoStArno Lynda’sBio
- Karlton Utter, Weichert Realtors & Kutter Tech Training @KarltonUtter Karlton’s Bio
- Amy Vernon, Head Honcho, Amy Vernon LLC @AmyVernon Amy’s Bio
- Deborah Weinstein, Co-founder, Partner & President, Strategic Objectives @DebWeinstein Deborah’s Bio
- Gregory R. Wood PhD, Chairman Wehle School of Business @TwtrWoodman Greg’s Bio
This Event will sell out, save your place today!
Want to know what others have said about other #140 Conferences ? Check out the Official State of Now/ #140conf Testimonial page!