Let’s Connect and Talk!
Sign up to My Posts & Be the First to Know!
- If you're looking to understand what it is going to take to lead, operate or market for your business in these changing times, Mitch Joel's latest book is highly recommended. More »
- Need help understanding what to do with all these social networks? The Impact Equation will help you understand and choose your platform - simple and to the point with no jargon. More »
7:08 pm By Mila AraujoThe term social media is largely misused and misunderstood. You can’t have one social media strategy, or just decide to “do social media”. You have to Read More »
12:15 am By Mila AraujoI had the pleasure of speaking at PodCamp East today. My talk was on “Cultivating Zombies or Activating communities“. We covered quite a bit of ground, Read More »
11:13 am By Mila AraujoWhat happens when you bring social into the workplace? Employee voices become important and heard Issues rise to the surface, as a result they get addressed, Read More »
1:26 pm By Mila Araujo11:00 am By Mila AraujoArticle by Mila Araujo Google Profile+ Its time for a new age and a new approach. Business “as usual” exists no more. As business owners, executives Read More »2:05 am By Mila Araujo11:25 pm By Mila Araujo
My YouTube Channel
- 12 Most Ultimate Ways for Nonprofits to Engage Their Communities
- 12 Most Quizzical Questions to Ask Before You Take a Social Media Job
- 12 Most Overlooked Blog “Set Up” Basics You’re Probably Guilty Of
- 12 Most Lessons Leaders and HR Can Learn from Facebook Games
- 12 Most Savvy Travel Tips to Save Money and Make It Your Best Vacation Ever!
- 12 Most Strategic Goals for Winning Social Media Contests
- 12 Most Marvelous Assets You Can Offer Your Company
- 12 Most Humane Incentives to Fire Your Employees
- 12 Most Convincing Arguments for an Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 12 Most Effortless Ways to Shed Some Weight & Kick Your Body Into Health for 2012
Mobile – Take me with you!Follow my posts on Mobile Download here, its a great alternative to email!
- In Insurance & Regulated Industries, Social Networks Provide Great Opportunity in 2013
- Empowering Non-Profits to Drive Positive Change via Social Media
- Freedom of Tweet: Olympics, Brands, Athletes and Raving Fans
- Discovering The Hidden Value of Location Based Apps for Business #Custserv
- What Do You Really Want? Get Smart with Social Media Contests
- In Social Media, It’s the “Nice Guys” Who Win | Accountability |Customer Service | Leadership #custserv
- Why Social Media is Not “Just for Major Brands” – It’s For You
- One Minute in Exceptional Service Customer Service Experience
- Learning the Art of You: The Marriage Between Your Online Persona and Your Personal Views
- If You Don’t Get Social – Read This | #socialmedia #marketing #in
Thanks for Being a Part of Our Community!